Cow Face Pose
1. Sit with one thigh crossed over the other bringing the top knee over the bottom knee.
2. Reach one arm and one arm down then draw the forearms toward the back spine bringing the fingertips toward each other. If possible hook the left and right fingers together.
3. Flex the ankle and press the thighbones down. Contract the abdominal muscle and draw the chest forward while pressing the sit bones down.
4. Bow the head down and if able rest the forehead on a block to relax the neck, skull, and shoulders.
5. Inhale into the tightness of the upper and middle back. Exhale to relax the chest, neck, and shoulders while pressing the navel up and expelling the air out. Hold the pose for 5 - 10 breaths before switching side.