Half Lotus Toe Balance
1. From Malasana kneel down then place one ankle on the opposite thigh with the foot hanging at the side and deeply flexed.
2. Rest the tailbone on top of the ankle and raise the knees off the ground while strongly flex the ankles and abdomen.
3. Bring the palms into Anjali mudra flexing the fingers and arms while steadying the gaze on the floor and softening the eyes, face and chest.
4. Breathe calmly into the upper lungs.
5. Option: stretch the top leg forward into Uttitha Padangustha Utkatasana.
6. Don't forget to fall!