SIDE BOW POSE
1. From Broken Wing and while lying on the side reach the bottom arm down to grab the bottom foot by pulling the knee back and the foot up toward the waist.
2. Pull the top leg back bending the knee and press the foot toward the waist then reach down and grab the foot with the top hand.
3. Arch the back spine and relax the shoulders to pull the shoulder blades toward each other and stretch the chest.
4. Strengthen the glutes, leg and abdominal muscles to press the feet into the hands and stretch the front body.
5. Hold the pose for 3 - 5 breaths breathing slowly into the chest and upper back keeping the face soft.
6. Option: roll down on the belly to transition into Dhanurasana (Bow Pose).