One-Legged Sage Koundinya's Pose
1. Get into Ardha Matsyendrasana twisting the belly toward the top thigh then take a counter twist.
2. Lean forward and place the palms down shoulder width apart lining the wrists and spreading the fingers under the shoulders keeping the top thigh glued to the arm close to it (bringing the pelvis to rest on the opposite arm is optional).
3. Strongly contract the abdominal muscles and flex the ankles and toes while shifting the weight forward into the arms bringing the pelvis to rest on the opposite.
4. Keep the chest open and lifted by gazing forward a few feet away then stretch the legs straight away from each other.
5. Hold for 3 - 5 deep cycles of breath inhaling into the back of lungs and press the navel up while exhaling.