Sleeping Cow Face Pose
1. Line down on one side resting the bottom ear over the bottom arm and reach the forearm down behind the head.
2. Bring the top arm down the side of the torso and reach the forearm up toward the back of neck.
3. Reach the left and right fingers toward each others as much as possible.
4. Keep the arms in the position while flipping the belly up to lie down on the back.
5. Bring the knees up and feet on the ground to cross one thigh (same side as the top arm) over the other. Release the knees down to one side (opposite direction from the top arm).
6. Relax the muscle throughout the body making sure the wrist and fingers are comfortable. Breathe in and feel the expansion of the inhalation from the belly to the chest. Breathe out and release the back spine to the ground. Maintain the pose for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Roll the face to the opposite side of the knees.
- Place the legs into Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle or Butterfly) instead of cross-legged.